Challenge #2.
Challenge two was to have a "scientist experiment". My little sister played the role of "The Scientist" whoo! My mother was the camera lady. The experiment was to capture my INTENSE WOAHED! reaction to what I find in this mysterious package. Hope you enjoy the video (:
Questions About The Candy.
BRAND ONE: LIFESAVERS GUMMIE
a.) I like sour & gummy things. ITS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
b.) Sour & chewy circles that come in a variety of different colors and flavors.
c.)
I. The perfect ocassion for eating this is whenever possible.
II. Lifesavers gummies remind me of nothing, but they're still yummy!
III. Eating this makes me feel energized.
IV. The kind of people who eat this the most are active people.
V. The music that goes along with eating this is The Gummy Bear Song Type,
its creative & fun and gets you wanting to move.
BRAND TWO : Skittles
A) I chose these beacause they are good & colorful.
B) They are small bite sized circles that are chewable and tasteful.
C)
I. When I am in a good mood.
II. They remind me of a rainbow.
III. I feel happy when i eat skittles.
IV. People who are cheerful may eat these the most.
V. The music that goes along best would be Pop Music.
BRAND THREE: AIRHEADS
A) Because the named Airheads stood out to me.
B) It is a strip of candy in different colors & flavors that is hard stretchy candy.
C)
I. When I am in a Goofy/Fun type of mood.
II. I think of Hot Air Ballons when I think of this candy.
III. Weird & Outgoing people may eat this candy the most.
IV.The music that goes best along with this candy would be Techno Music.
BRAND FOUR: NERDS
A) The box stood out and I like it. It can attract people easily.
B) Very small odd shaped candy that can comes in different colors.
C)
I. Anytime would be a good time.
II. I am remind of nerds simply because of the name.
III. Eating the candy makes me feel funny/silly.
IV. Fun people may eat this type of candy the most.
V. The music that goes with this type of candy would be R&B.
The candy I wanted to eat the most was the Lifesaver Gummies.
6. The last one left in the box would be sweetarts, because I want to save the best for last.
7.
A) Life Saver Gummies : They are similar to the Sour Patch Kids. They are sour and I like sour things to it instantly attracts me to them.
Sour Patch Kids: They are also sour, and they are in a interesting texture which make them have a body.
They are fun and colorful.
B) I perfer the Sour Patch Kids because they come in more varitey and they are playful as well.
Having a symbol, (the sour patch guy on the commerical), instantly attracts people to their product.
C) I. I think they should have more flavors to choose from.
II. I think they are very good but even better if they were doubled the size!
D) If im in a bored mood or tired mood I use both of these to give me a little boost to keep me going or entertained.
Thanks for your time ! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment