Sunday, February 13, 2011

Challenge Numero Uno (#1)

Review Of Challenge #1. (:

1. Im currently beginning to drive, and on my way to the store I was excited to get some free candy because I love candy and I was so ready to buy some awesome candy ! I already knew that sweetarts & sour patch kids HAD to be on the list for candy because they absoultely amazing & they are my favorite ! Although i still was undecided of what else to buy and was ready to take adventure in the candy isle & see what is worth a shot!

2. I previously posted a video thats below this one because it would not allow me to put this all in one thing :/ grr. But i hope you enjoy the short video. (:

3. Today i bought 4 different boxes of candy. The first one I bought was SOUR PATCH KIDS! This is a Cadbury Adams product i believe .I chose this product simply because its one of my favorites! The second one I chose was SWEETARTS! I lalalove sweetarts. They are a willy wonka product & they had a nice sweet tangy taste to it and i enjoy eating these type of candies. The third product was... STARBRUST! whoo hoo! They are a MARS product and they are a nice chewy good tasting candy that come in a variety of different flavors which is always good to have a selection. The Last, but not least, was REESES PIECES. Yes, this is the only chocolate candy I got. Not so much a chocolate fan, but Ive tried these a few times & enjoyed them but i dont get them much, so I thought it'd be nice to change it up a bit. It is a Hershey product. (:

4." Eat & Enjoy " :D
The moment I got in the door, I opened up the sweetarts. I was in the mood for something tangy & whala! sweetarts it was. Im usually dont share much of my candy lol but I admit I shared a bit with my mother & cousin. What can I say, Theyre just too good ! I dont like finishing my candy the same day I get it either. But when I do finish it... I Crave for more Candy ! :D ahhhhhh. <3

1 comment:

  1. So it sounds like at the shelf, it was Starburst and Reese Pieces that caught your eye. How did those brands get your attention, with all that other stuff there? Why did you end up with those vs. something else?

    Also, do you always stick with the original Sweet Tarts and Sour Patch Kids or do you sometimes get some of their newer varieties? How do/could they get you to try their newer varieties?

    ReplyDelete